Virtual Reality Game
About Virtual Reality Game
Unity is software which is used by beginners as well as professionals in game development. It is used for Mobile and Computer game development Unity is a cross-platform game engine developed by Unity Technologies and used to develop video games for PC, consoles, mobile devices and websites. First announced only for OS X, at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference in 2005, it has since been extended to target 27 platforms.
Nintendo provides free licenses of Unity 5 to all licensed Nintendo Developers along with their software development kits (SDKs) for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Family Unity should interest anybody who wants to easily create 3D games and applications for mobile, desktop, the web, and consoles. 30,000+ Openings in Game Development today! Highest Paid Jobs in Game Development due to scarcity of skills. The classes are designed to demonstrate best practices for solving common Game development problems. Each class explains the steps required to solve a problem or implement a feature, with code snippets for you to use within your own apps.
What will you learn???
● How to Make real vr app for mobile and computers using unity.
● Learning to use tools available in Unity
● Developing your own Unity Game Applications
● Movement Application
● VR Game Development
● Adding Graphics to Unity Game
● How to Convert Game into VR Mode.
● Theoretical knowledge on Android Application Development
● Difference between Open Source & Free Software
● What is Unity?
● Why is game development Important to you?
● Installing Unity
● Introduction to Unity & Game design tools
● Developing simple model of game
● Configuring Unity
● Configuring SDK
● Creating 3D Unity Project
● Designing 3D Models & Playing with Attributes
● Generating APK file & installing on Emulator
● What is a Script?
● How is a Script used for Movement?
● Developing simple model with Movement feature
● What is Graphics Design?
● Adding basic Graphics to Model
● Introductions to Game Engine
● Application on Game Engine
● API & Plugins of GOOGLE VIRTUAL REALITY
● Making your own VR App and running it in your CELL PHONES
● Getting final OUTPUT using VR Headset
● Multiple tasks & Many more applications on all
● Doubt Solving Session