About Python Programming
Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library.
What will you learn???
● In this Course, you will learn the Basics of Python
● Understanding the Syntax of Python
● Understanding Modules, Classes and Methods
● Developing GUI (Graphical User Interface ) in Python
● Applications : Login Form, Quiz, Expression calculator etc.
Session 1: Theory & Software Distribution
● Introduction to python (Using PowerPoint Slides)
● Writing Simple Programs
● Software Installation
Session 2: Python Basics, Strings, Lists
● Understanding Numbers and Arithmetic Operations
● Using For loops to efficiently repeat actions and iterate through data.
● Discover how to store and manage data using variables
● Understanding how to make decisions in your code using ‘if’ statements and create repetitive actions with ‘while’ loops
● Learn how to work with strings effectively
● Learn to organize and handle collections of data using lists
● Learn how to create and use functions
● Understanding Tuples
● And many operations related with this all basic things.
Session 3: Modules, Classes and Methods
● Understanding Modules in Python
● Learning how to use Module Packages
● Learning how to import a package
Session 4: Graphical User Interfaces and Applications
● Learn basics of creating buttons in graphical user interfaces to initiate actions.
● Dive into object-oriented programming as we delve deeper into creating interactive buttons
● Learn how to design and implement a user-friendly login form
● Understand the use of check buttons to enable users to make selections or choices
● Explore event-driven programming and discover how to respond to user interactions effectively.
● Create a fully functional calculator and venture into building various other practical applications