MATLAB/Simulink is used as a major educational tool in the teaching of power electronics and electrical drive courses, in addition to conducting research in these fields. The simulation results in MATLAB/Simulink is a suitable platform for control and regulation of the simulation processes, in addition to its dominant role in conducting research tasks.
What will you learn???
- Learn about MATLAB and its coding.
- Learning about Simulink and its commands.
- Designing various circuits in MATLAB.
- Calculating and recording the waveforms been created.
Part 1: Theory & Software Distribution
- Getting familiar with MATLAB commands.
- How to write mathematical expression in MATLAB.
- Variables and arrays.
- Multi-dimensional array.
- Scalar and array operation in MATLAB.
- Plotting in MATLAB.
Part 2: : Filter Circuit Designing in MATLAB
- Low Pass Filter & High Pass Filter.
- Gaussian noise and gaussian filter.
- Low pass filter and high pass filter in Fourier domain.
Part 3: Inverter & Rectifier
- Single phase half bridge inverter.
- Single phase full bridge inverter.
- Single Phase Centre tapped inverter.
- Single phase half wave rectifier.
- Single phase full wave rectifier.
- Single phase centre trapped rectifier.
Part 4: Emerging the two circuit and designing the bigger circuit
- Step down chopper/step up chopper.
- Buck-boost DC-DC converter.
- Push pull amplifier.
- AC & DC Motor
- Fault Analysis