About Machine Learning
Machine learning is a combination of data analysis, predictions and algorithms based on that a machine learns how to react on some data. The major role of data analysis and the prediction is done into R language, which is again a scripting language which help to analysis a large amount of data. In simple words we can say that as we learn something with practices same applies with the machine. We have to train the machine for a specific task and for that we have to make training data set and with the help of that data, Machine gets trained by python algorithms.
What will you learn???
● In this Course, you will learn the concept Machine Learning.
● How to use different types of packages (i.e. Tkinter, NumPy, gtts ,smtp.lib.).
● Importing dataset for future prediction.
● Creating Own Assistant (i.e. JARVIS).
● Creating Chatbot (i.e. Google Assistant).
Session 1: Theory & Software Distribution
● Introduction to machine learning.
● Installing software R-Studio.
● Basics of R-Lang.
● Supervised and Unsupervised learning.
Session 2: Dataset and Regression
● Linear and Multiple regression.
● Python installation
● Python loops and Basics of Python.
Session 3: Python installing and Importing packages
● Importing packages (i.e. tkinter, NumPy, gtts, smtp.lib)
● Digit Recognition (i.e. Machine will recognize the number which we write)
● Chat bot (i.e. Machine will chat with student)
Session 4: Operation with voice Commands
● Voice commands.
● Login it to your Facebook with your voice commands.
● Playing Music with your Voice commands